Union Bank – Assistant Manager – Transaction Banking Sales
Closing Date – 2021/06/25
• Minimum 5 years of Transaction Banking Cash sales experience in the Local Market.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and organizational skills.
• Expert knowledge of Cash, Trade & Supply Chain products available in the market, their features, applications and potential improvements and to combine these with the ability to translate these into the union bank’s Transaction Banking framework.
• Sound knowledge of cash & transactional products regulated by the CBSL.
• Comprehensive knowledge of banking operations, processes, /SWIFT etc.
• Sound knowledge of Transaction banking products & solutions.
• In-depth knowledge of the local market, customers and competitors.
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization both internally & externally.
• Ability to make sound decisions and to focus on implementing practical solutions to problems within a short time frame.
How To Apply:
Applications should be forwarded via email [email protected] with the names of two non-related referees on or before 21st June 2021. The subject line of the email should be named as
“Assistant Manager — Transaction Banking Sales”. All applications will be treated with strict confidence.