best jobs in canada
The best jobs are found in Canada. There are more paid jobs here. Think of them as excellent jobs. There are so many great jobs in Canada, one of which is office work.
The reason for finding the best jobs in Canada is urbanization and modernization and development, thereby finding many of the best jobs in Canada.
We provide information on the eligibility criteria for employment and how to apply.
Job – Office Administrator
Education -Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience -1 to less than 7 months
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
- Review evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Coordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation
- relocation equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking
- maintenance and security services.
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- MS Excel
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Electronic scheduler
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
HOW TO APPLY
2.Job –welde assember
- Languages -English Education
- Other trades certificate or diploma;
- Experience -1 year to less than 2 years
- Operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
- Operate previously set-up welding machines
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Soldering machine
- Area of Specialization
- Cast iron and other metals
HOW TO APPLY