Court Clerk/Notary Clerk – HDFC Bank vacancy
HDFC BANK The Bank for your Home The HDFC Bank is looking for competent, dynamic and result oriented individual with a proven track record to fill the following positions. COURT CLERK/NOTARY CLERK – KURUNEGALA & JAFFNA BRANCH
1. Key Responsibilities – Type litigation documents. . Carryout title searches at relevant Land Registries Visit the court houses and obtain journal entries/proceeding/details of cases etc Visit & forward legal documents to courts, land registries, any other institutions etc. Any other duties assigned by the respective Legal Officer & Branch Manager
2. Eligibility criteria Three passes at the GCE (A/L) examination, excluding General English GCE(O/L) with five credits, including credit passes for Mathematics, Sinhala Tamil & English. . Good typing skills in Sinhala Tamil & English
• Knowledge in MS Office package . Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a legal firm or with an Attorney at lawasa Court Clerk/Notary Clerk
• Age: Below 30 years 3. Selection Procedure Through an aptitude test and interview
4. Terms & conditions relating to the position This position will be on contract basis for a period of 2 years APPLICATION PROCEDURE Applications with two non related referees, should be sent by registered post or email to careerandfclk to reach the undersigned on or before 31st March 2021. It is required to indicate the position applied on the top left hand corner of the envelop or subject line of the e-mail. Assistant General Manager – HRM & Company Secretary HDFC Bank of Sri Lanka Sir Chittampalam A Gardiner Mawatha, P.O.Box 2085, Colombo 02.