Sarvodaya Developement Finance LimitedBUILD YOUR
CAREER WITH US!
Sarvodaya Development Finanæ Limited (SDF)É a reputed licensed finance
conviy under the of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka, It has been
recognized as fastest growing development finance company for 2021 by Global
Banking& Finance Review. SDF has nearly 30 Years Of commtted history in
providing Development Financial Services to the village & rural entrepreneurs
across the country by serving through 30 branches & 21 Sen’ice centers
AGM -FINANCE a PLANNING
• Defining and implementing sound practices of corporate governance and compliance with best accounting practices prescribed by
regulatory authorities and holding overall responsibility for statutory and regulatory financial reporting of the company.
• Preparation of the corporate budget in consultation with Heads of relevant functions and monitoring the same on a monthly basis
and recommend actions where necessary for implementation.
• Introduce sound financial management information systems and maintain integrity of financial information within the company.
• Assisting and advising management in improving revenue and managing costs.
• Dealing with the statutory bodies and assisting the annual audit of the company and maintain a strong internal controls
• Responsible for the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements including the annual report of the company
• Managing and overseeing the taxation affairs of the organisation and liaising with the external tax firm for specialist advice
• Supporting the Board of Directors and CEO on business and financial strategies
Educational/ Professional qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accountancy from any Unwersity recognized by the University Grants Commission of Sri Lanka
• A full qualification in CA, ACCA, CIMA or CFA
• A Mater’s degree in the related field would be an added advantage
• Should have a minimum Of 10 years post qualifying experience with minimum of 3years at the senior managerial level in a
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and presentation skills
• Excellent leadership and team management skills
Interested candidates are invited to send their CVs including names and contact details of two non – related referees to
[email protected] mentioning the post applied for, in the subject line of the email on or before 20th May 2021 .
Assistant General Manager – HRD
Sarvodaya Development Finance Limited
No:155/A, Dr. Danister De Silva Mawatha, Colombo 08.
Tel: 0115444 666
more vacancies –Private jobs