JOB Apply NOW Vacancy Send your cv Management Assistant Job title: Management Assistant – Contract Basis (03 vacancies) Academic qualifications, Having passed 06 subjects in the G.C.E (O/L) examination at one sitting with credit passes for four subjects including Sinhala/Tamil language, Mathematics and English Language; AND Having passed at least three subjects other than the General paper at the G.C.E (A/L) Examination. Job Description:
• Maintaining files, documents, books, registers and records relevant to administrative and operational matters
• Preparation of Accounts and maintaining of ledgers, books, and records regarding the revenue and expenditure.
• Handling the receipts and payments in cash and other accepted forms.
• Handling all duties related to personal assistance to Senior management
• All matters related to store-keeping and maintenance of records and reports.
• Drafting and type-setting letters, reports and other documents, as required by the management
• Handling matters related to documentation on procurement, maintenance and disposal of lands & premises, plants & machinery, other assets.
• Disseminating relevant information and assist the external customers in getting the services of TRCSL
• Handling the telephone facilities through General telephone exchange of TRCSL
• Assisting the Management in arranging meetings, official functions and other events.
Salary: All-inclusive of Rs. 46,240/- per month Nature of appointment -The appointment will be on contract basis for one year with entitlement for EPF & ETF. Age: Should be not less than 18 years and not more than 45 years, Method of selection Selection will be through a structured interview preceded by a written examination to assess the skills of the applicants. After initial screening, only short-listed applicants will be called for a written examination. Applicants who obtain the highest marks in the written examination will be invited for an interview.
How to apply Application closing date – 12.04.2021 Send your completed CV with details of 02 non related referees to [email protected] by mentioning the applying post in the subject field of your email. Telecommunications Regulatory Commission reserves the right to shortlist the candidates.