Vacancies at the Homeopathy Medical Council -Vacancy
NOTICE RECRUITMENT FOR VACANCIES AT THE HOMEOPATHY MEDICAL COUNCIL Applications will be received from Sri Lankan citizens, to fill the vacancies existing at the Homeopathy Medical Council, maintained under the supervision of the State Ministry of Indigenous Medicine Promotion, Rural and Ayurvedic Hospitals Development and Community Health POST OF MEDICAL OFFICER
01. Post: Homeopathy Medical Officer
02. Nature of Appointment: Permanent post with entitlement to Employees’ Provident Fund and Employees’ Trust Fund benefits.
03. Salary Method : Code Number and monthly salary scale relevant to the Service Category : MM 1-1-2016 – Rs. (53,175 – 10×1375 – 15×1910 – 95575/=).
04. Qualifications required : Obtained a Degree in Homeopathy Medical Science after following a Degree Course of not less than five and a half year duration from a local or overseas university recognized by the Sri Lanka University Grants Commission. or Followed a full time Diploma in Homeopathy Medical Science Course of not less than four years duration from a University recognized by the Sri Lanka University Grants Commission with 03 years professional experience after obtaining qualifications and Obtained a minimum of one year Internship Training.
Registered at the Homeopathy Medical Council as a Homeopathy Doctor. Obtained a minimum of one year professional experience in Medical Clinical Section) at either a local or overseas hospital (This fact should be substantiated by a list of names of patients treated and a certificate issued by the Institution Heads confirming his servicing at their Institutions with the original seal placed. If it is a Private Institution, a certificate from the Divisional Secretary of the area where the firm is established should be submitted in proof.
05. Age Limit: Should be not below 25 years and not above 50 years.
06. Other : Every applicant should –
1) Be a Sri Lankan citizen.
ii) Be physically and mentally fit so as to discharge the duties entrusted to the post in a perfect manner as well as to serve in any part of the island.
iii) Possess an excellent character. Method of Recruitment : Recruitment will be done in the order of skills, based on the results of structural interview conducted by a Board appointed by the Appointing Authority.
Qualifying Date : To accept the applicant as has fulfilled the required qualifications to apply for the service / post, he should have completed the required qualifications stated in Sections 4, 5, and 6 above, in every way, as on the closing date of acceptance of applications.
Identity of the Applicants : Applications submitted should in every way, be complete and accurate and should submit duly certified copies of the educational and other certificates in proof of the required qualifications stated in Sections 4 and 5 above. POST OF
01. Post : Management Assistant – Grade III
02. Nature of Appointment: The post is permanent and is entitled to Employees’ Provident Fund and Employees’ Trust Fund Benefits.
03. Salary Method: The Code No. and monthly salary scale relevant to the Service Category : MA 1-1 – 2016 : Rs. (27,910 – 10×300 – 7×350 – 4×495 – 20×660 – 48,450/=)
04. External Applicants : Educational :
(a) Should have passed G.C.E. (O/Level) Examination in six (06) subjects in one sitting with credit passes for four subjects including
1. Sinhala / Tamil
III. Maths (b) Should have passed G.C.E. (A/Level) Examination with minimum of three (03) subjects (excluding the General Common Paper). Other Qualifications : Basic knowledge on Computer Word Processing.
05. Internal Applicants :
(a) Employees having Primary Grade / non-skilled and semi-skilled service categories can apply for this
(b) Should have passed G.C.E. (O/Level) Examination in six (06) subjects in one sitting, including I. Sinhala / Tamil
III. Maths and should have obtained credit passes for at least three subjects. (Followed a course in Computer Word Processing / Typewriting which is recognized by the Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission or having any other equivalent level qualifications will be considered as additional qualifications).
(c) Should hold permanent appointments in the service and should have been made permanent in the posts.
(d) Should have completed a continuous satisfactory service period of at least five
(05) years in a permanent post, immediately prior to the schedule date.
06. Age Limit: Should be not below 18 years and not above 45 years. The upper age limit is not applicable to internal applicants.
07. Other: Every applicant should – (1) Be a Sri Lankan citizen. (ii) Be physically and mentally fit so as to discharge the entrusted duties of the post in an efficient manner and to serve in any part of the island.
(iii) Possess an excellent character. Your candidature will be subjected to be cancelled if any detail stated by you in the application submitted is found to be false or in accurate before the appointment is made. You will be dismissed from service, subject to relevant procedures, if any detail submitted by you is found to be false or inaccurate after the recruitment is made. The final appointing authority will be the Homeopathy Medical Council and its decision in this regard shall be the final. A self-prepared application containing all details should be forwarded to the undermentioned address, to be received on or before 25th March 2021, by Registered Post : Registrar Homeopathy Medical Council, 94, Shelton Jayasinghe Mawatha, Welisara, Ragama. M.A. Perera Registrar, Homeopathy Medical Council.